- President Obama travels to Argonne, Illinois for an event on American energy. 12:55 pm ET.
House of Representatives
- House Ways and Means Subcommittee on Health hearing on Medicare Payment Advisory Commission’s annual report to Congress. 9:30 a.m.
- House Appropriations Oversight Hearing on Sandy Disaster Relief and Recovery. 10:00 am.
- Homeland Security and Government Affairs Subcommittee on Investigations hearings to examine JPMorgan Chase whale trades. 9:30 a.m.
- Bicameral congressional leaders will hold a press conference to discuss House and Senate bills that would advance construction of the Keystone XL pipeline. Participants: Rep. Lee Terry (R-NE); Sen. John Hoeven (R-ND); Rep. Fred Upton (R-MI); Rep. Ed Whitfield (R-KY); Rep. Jim Matheson (D-UT); Rep. John Barrow (D-GA); Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL); Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA) Invited. 10 am.
Conservative Political Action Committee (CPAC)
- Day 2 Highlights: Donald Trump at 8:45 am, Sen. Mitch McConnell at 9 am, Sen. Kelly Ayotte at 9:15 am, Rep. Paul Ryan at 9:30 am, NRA chief Wayne LaPierre at 10:45 am, former Sen. Rick Santorum at noon, former presidential candidate Mitt Romney at 1 pm, Rep. Marsha Blackburn at 2 pm, Gov. Bobby Jindal at 2:25 pm, House Majority Leader Eric Cantor 3:35 pm, Citizens United President David Bossie at 3:45 pm, VIP Ronald Reagan Dinner Reception sponsored by Koch Industries at 6:15 pm. For the full schedule, click here.