- President Obama meets with the House Republican Conference on Capitol Hill. 1:30 p.m.
- The President meets with CEOs to discuss cybersecurity. Situation Room. 3:40 p.m.
- The President delivers remarks at the Organizing for Action dinner. Adour Restaurant, St. Regis Hotel, Washington, DC. 6:30 p.m.
- Convenes and resumes consideration of the motion to proceed to H.R.933, the Continuing Appropriations Act. 9:30 a.m.
- Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) will host a press conference with fellow supporters of the amendment to the Continuing Resolution to defund ‘Obamacare.’ 10 a.m.
- Budget Committee meeting to consider the concurrent resolution on the budget for fiscal year 2014. 2 p.m.
House of Representatives
- House Armed Services hearing on impact of continuing automatic budget cuts. 10:00 a.m.
- Rep. Xavier Becerra (CA-34), Chairman of the House Democratic Caucus and Rep. Joe Crowley (NY-14), Vice Chair of the House Democratic Caucus hold media availability on the House Republican budget plan “that ends Medicare.” 10 a.m.