- The President meets with the Senate Democratic Caucus at the United States Capitol. 1:30 p.m.
- Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs Committee will consider the nominations of Richard Cordray to be Director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau; and Mary Jo White to be a member of the Securities and Exchange Commission. 10 a.m.
- Intelligence Committee holds its annual open hearing on worldwide threats. CIA Director John Brennan and FBI Director Robert Mueller will be witnesses. 10 a.m.
House of Representatives
- House Budget Committee Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI) will release his budget for Fiscal Year 2014. 10:30 a.m.
- Congressman Chris Van Hollen, Ranking Member of the House Budget Committee, will hold a pen and pad briefing to discuss the Republican budget. 1:30 p.m.