- Press Briefing by Press Secretary Jay Carney, 12:45 p.m.
- President Obama travels to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center to visit Wounded Warriors. 2:35 p.m.
- Senate Intelligence Committee is expected to vote on the nomination of John Brennan to be CIA director.
- Senate Armed Services hearing with Gen. Mattis, Admiral McRaven Oversight: U.S. Central Command and U.S. Special Operations 2014 budget. 9:30 a.m.
House of Representatives
- House Armed Services hearing on The Posture of the U.S. Pacific Command and U.S. Strategic Command. 10:00 a.m.