7:34 a.m. E.T.
What I’m wondering:
- With Bill Clinton in Minnesota and an Oregon poll showing the presidential race closer than previously thought, what states are really, truly in play?
- Just how much has/will Hurricane Sandy disrupt both campaigns’ ground games going forward?
- When can full-on campaigning resume?
- How are both parties and public pollsters modeling turnout?
- With the competing anti-Bain and pro-Romney TV ads, is Mitt Romney in control of his public image — at this point one of the keys to the outcome?