1. They were spooked by Obama’s monster January fundraising haul.
2. An old rule they learned in Arkansas: never lose an election because you are outspent on TV ads.
3. They have more personal wealth than ever before.
4. They knew that a bad Super Tuesday could have ended her campaign.
5. The pool of wealthy donors not infected with Clinton Fatigue is largely maxed out and tapped out.
6. Because they are from the Al Davis school of politics: Just win, baby.
So we've compared Ukraine-Russia to every conflict known to man except the Dune trilogy. Can someone please get started on that?—
Blogs of War (@BlogsofWar) March 02, 2014
The very active account anonymously curates the latest news surrounding international relations and national security, specifically regarding conflict. The feed, which rarely deviates from tweeting traditional headlines, pulls from hundreds of political, security and intelligence sources to find and tweet the nuggets its followers don’t necessarily know they need to know. The most interaction you’ll have with it is a whole lot of favorites. —Andrew Katz